Workshop Request Form
We are available to design and implement presentations, programs, or workshops on a wide variety of mental health topics for students, faculty, and staff. UCS staff members are also trained as consultants to work with groups to identify and to work toward more effective personal, interpersonal, and organizational functioning. Let us know how we can help!
UCS program offerings include:
- Stress and/or anxiety management
- Identity exploration or working across differences
- Helping students in distress
- Imposture syndrome
- Disordered eating or body dissatisfaction
- Depression management and/or suicide prevention
- Team building
Please click to see an extensive list of available programs.
How to schedule a presentation:
- Submit the online request form (below) at least three weeks in advance.
- After receiving the online form, a UCS staff member will contact you to discuss the activity.
- Programs are preferred to be conducted Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- A separate form must be completed for each date you wish to host a program topic.
If you have not received a response within 7 days from the date your request, please contact our office.
Please provide the following information so that we may process your request. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.