Request A Workshop
We are available to design and implement presentations, programs, or workshops on a wide variety of mental health topics for students, faculty, and staff.
UCS staff members are also trained as consultants to work with groups to identify and work toward more effective personal, interpersonal, and organizational functioning. Let us know how we can help!
Let us design a study skills workshop, team-building program, stress management presentation, or one of the below programs, for you, your academic class, or your student group by filling out a request form to schedule a consultation or workshop today.
How to schedule a presentation:
- Submit the online request form (below) at least three weeks in advance.
- After receiving the online form, a staff member will contact you to discuss the activity.
- Programs are preferred to be conducted Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- A separate form must be completed for each date you wish to host a program topic.
If you have not received a response within 7 days from the date your request, please contact our office.
UCS program offerings include:
- Motivation and goal setting
- Tips for students for managing ADHD
- Test anxiety management
- Time management
- Assertive communication strategies
- Communication skills for:
- family members
- Dealing with difficult people
- Leadership styles and skills
- Listening skills
- Managing public speaking anxiety
- Social skills training
- Body and size diversity
- Dealing with racism on and off campus
- Gender issues
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender issues
- International student concerns
- Learning disability/attention deficit disorder support strategies
- Men’s issues
- Racial/Ethnic identity development
- Re-entry adaptation
- Spiritual/Religious Identity Development
- Succeeding in a predominantly White university
- White privilege
- Women's issues
- Adjusting to college
- Anger Management
- Anxiety management
- Body image
- Care for the caregiver
- Depression management
- Eating disorders
- Goal setting
- Grief and loss issues
- Pain management/chronic illness
- Stress management
- Building interpersonal relationships
- Violence in intimate relationships
- Going home for holidays and visits
- Helping a friend in distress
- How to end a relationship
- Introduction to interpersonal skills
- Long-distance relationships
- Managing social anxiety