Fall 2020 Operating Procedures
Fall 2020 practices
University Counseling Service (UCS) continues to remain fully operational while serving students via telemental health services, as it has been since March 2020. Group therapy, outreach programming, workshops, support groups, and Let's Talk, Hawks! will resume in the fall semester and will be offered via Zoom.
Should the use of telemental health not be readily accessible for a student, UCS will support that student in considering and accessing options to meet their needs (including use of alternative private space, accessing technology, and/or use of phone communication).
Find out more about Tele-Mental Health Services
How to access our services
All available counseling services will be offered virtually through the start of the fall semester.
- View all of our virtual mental health programming, support, and outreach services here.
- Call to schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor, via Zoom or phone.
- You will receive detailed information for completing paperwork online prior to your initial appointment.
- Students may also email UCS therapists with whom they have already met (or are scheduled to meet with) should there be questions.
There will be no in-person options available through the start of the fall 2020 semester.
- Phone: (319) 335-7294
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UCS will provide campus with regular updates regarding workshops, in-services, program offerings, events, and service changes through several channels:
UCS weekly emails (please contact us to join the email list): email@example.com
UCS social media: